The Who "Who Sell Out"
- Disc 1 – original mono mix, mono As & Bs and unreleased mono mixes
- Disc 2 – original stereo mix and stereo bonus tracks
- Disc 3 – Studio out-takes, ‘fly-on-the-wall’ versions of early takes of songs from the album sessions, ‘studio chat’ etc. – previously unreleased
- Disc 4 – ‘The Road To Tommy’ will contain stereo mixes of the studio tracks recorded in 1968 – some previously unreleased – plus 1968 As and Bs mono mixes (all tracks remixed from original 4 and 8-track session tapes in The Who vault)
- Disc 5 – 14 of Pete Townshend’s original demos – previously unreleased & exclusive to this set…
Bonus 7” discs:
- Track UK 45 repro:
- Decca USA 45 repro:
- 112 tracks – many unreleased!
- 80-page, hard-back full-colour book, including rare period photos, memorabilia &
- Track annotation and new liner notes by Pete Townshend
- Comments from from Pete Drummond (Radio Caroline DJ), Chris Huston (Talentmasters Studio), Richard Evans (designer), Roy Flynn (Speakeasy Club manager), Arnold Schwartzman (designer) & Andy Neill (Who biographer)
- Nine posters & inserts, including replicas of…
- 20” x 30” original Adrian George poster
- Gig poster – City Hall, Newcastle: The Who, Traffic, Tremeloes etc.
- Saville Theatre 8-page programme.
- Business card for the Bag o’ Nails club, Kingly Street.
- Fan Club photo of group.
- Flyer for Bath Pavilion concerts including The Who.
- Crack-back bumper sticker for Wonderful Radio London.
- Keith Moon’s Speakeasy Club membership card
- Who Fan Club newsletter.
- 2-piece deluxe (stereo) vinyl version. Original album + ‘extras’ highlights from box set.
- 6-panel digi-pak / 16-page booklet
2CD- Shop Price £14.199, pre-order for just £14.19
2LP - Shop Price £26.99, pre-order for just £24.29
Super Deluxe 5CD + 2 x 7" Box Set - Shop Price £92, pre-order for just £83
Release Date: Friday 23rd April 2021